Sunday, December 2, 2007


I planned on telling you about my latest project that I casted on for to go with a fabulous dress, but I received this picture from my GIL (girlfriendinlaw) today.



Rob
This is Rob my brother. About 2 months ago he called me ecstatic from his car somewhere in san fran with a sewing machine and the cabinet strapeed to the top of his car, Arkansas style. He had found a machine in the original cab for about 30 bucks and was thrilled beyond belief to start sewing. He is having a baby girl in March and has promised his gf a boppy pillow and more.




I am even more excited because in 23 days I get to get on an plane and come see the asshole. The husband and I got a free trip for 3 days (and no its not a timeshare thingy.) I am planning on engorging my self on all kinds of ethnic food and bringing home an extra suitcase of fabric and yarn. Randy really does not need clothes right?




Randy and I also hope to go see these guys here. Maybe even convince the other fab Rachel to venture out to see me???? hmmm? whatcha think?

No comments: