Sunday, November 18, 2007

Colder than a pimp's heart

Hi all, its me...miss anti-social. I have been knitting, I have been sewing, and I have been trespassing. Ive been dying for over a year now to go through this junkyard and take some pictures. I pass it everyday (yes, I live in the south where this is no big deal) and finally without kids I dropped in on this pleasant place.








After Viva Scrapper took a picture of her newest baby I knew I had to do a bit of trespassing for her. We have never seen the owner or knew who to call to look around but about 15 min after we got there the owner showed up and jokingly threatened to shoot us. (It is the south, remember?) We left shortly after...





More on Flickr.



Oh yeah, knitting. Here is a peek at the latest project...


Just a little Jodi Green.

2 comments:

stefanie said...

super cool... I thought I saw your car over there yesterday, but I just assumed that you had taken it to the guys who were detailing in the building in front of the junk yard. Isn't funny how its no big deal even in Fayetteville that there is a junk yard in the middle of town. crazy

Viva Scrapper! said...

OOOooooOOoooh that's so neat!
I was just telling my BF that you run across the coolest cars in junkyards in the south (I lived in savannah GA for 6 years) Awesome photos!